Skip to main content

I’m Back! My New Schedule & Plans For My Blog

 I’m Back! My New Schedule & Plans For My Blog

Hello my fellow readers and writers! I kind of went on an impromptu hiatus over the summer (sorry about that), but I’m back! And I plan on doing a few things a little bit differently than in the past.


Blog Changes

You might have noticed that I have a whole new color scheme AND have changed RL Writer to: RL Reads & Writes. That is because I am planning on focusing on books a little bit more, and my former blog title didn’t accurately reflect that.


Posting Schedule

I would like to post a Weekly Reading Recap every Friday, and possibly a writing-based post once every two weeks, one Monday. 


The hope is to also do a little bit more Book Recommending, but I’m not going to specify how often I’ll be doing that, because I honestly have no idea!


New Things

I have a Goodreads account now (RL Reads & Writes), so you might want to go check that out. (I’ll have it up in my Tabs area). And I'll put it here(give me a follow!):

        https://www.goodreads.com/rlwritesbooks

AND I have signed up for Booksirens. This is a website that allows me to get ARC’s (advanced reader copies) for free, as long as I leave an honest review. 



…and that’s about it! Just a little update, so expect a post sometime next week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Noahs On The Subway: My Flash Fiction Piece That Went To AG National Fine Arts

Sugar, Spice, Steam… What Is The Spice Scale?

Make A Character With Me: A Step-By-Step Guide To Writing Detailed Characters